Your privacy is important for us. This privacy statement explains what personal information we collect from our users and how we use them. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website.
On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you require.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
We inform you that the personal data that you provide to us filled in this form will be treated by Controlmad Advanced Design Center S.L. as responsible for this web.
The purpose of the collection and processing of personal data that we request is to send you our publications, promotions of products and / or services and exclusive resources.
The fact that you do not enter the personal data that appear on the form as mandatory may have the consequence that you can not meet your request.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation and delete the data in email@example.com as well as the right to file a claim with a control authority. firstname.lastname@example.org así como el derecho a presentar una reclamación ante una autoridad de control.
Responsible: Controlmad Advanced Design Center SL - NIF: B86052180 Dir. Postal: Avenida del Manzanares 168 local Telephone: 915393366 E-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of the company, we treat the information you provide us in order to send you advertising related to our products and services by any means (postal, email or telephone) and invite you to events organized by the company. The data provided will be kept as long as you do not request the cessation of the activity. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether we are dealing with your personal data at Controlmad Advanced Design Center SL, therefore you have the right to access your personal data, rectify the inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or several specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of minimization of data: We will only require data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and we will eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of the personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
WHERE DOES YOUR DATA PROCEED?
- Contact Form
- Web content download form
- Registration form for the courses
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data that concerns them, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request the portability of the data The interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes They were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. They may also request the portability of their data. Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
There are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, surname and email to respond to the client and include it in a database to provide business information only related to the query that the client makes.
- Information download form: We request the following personal information: Name, surnames, telephone and email. To request any of the programs of the training courses we offer. The purpose is to include you in a database to provide you with commercial information solely related to the related subject.
- Registration form for training courses: We request the following personal information: Name, surnames, telephone and email. The purpose is to include you in an internal database related to the course in which you enrolled. Subsequently, as a condition of client and student, we can provide you with commercial information only related to the related subject.
Other purposes of data use:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- Para apoyar y mejorar los servicios que ofrece esta web.
- To manage social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceeds in each case and previously accepted by the user. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually
- In accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection General Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, we are responsible for processing the data corresponding to users of the website.
- We do not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for the treatment of customer data that acquire services or products through this website is the execution of the courses according to our contracting conditions. The prospective offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the contract. The legal basis for data processing is the sending of informative and commercial bulletins with the consent of the user.
The personal data provided will be preserved:
- While the mercantile relationship is maintained.
- As long as the deletion is not requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity we share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
All utilities offered by third parties are strictly necessary for the development of our services and have been selected based on compliance with the rights we preserve on this website.
Webempresa: treats the data in order to perform its web hosting and maintenance services.
- Identity of the Responsible: Webempresa Europa S.L.
- Commercial name: WEBEMPRESA
- NIF / CIF: B65739856
- Registration data: registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, Volume 37232, Folio 212, Page M 664086, Section 8, inscriptions 1 and 2.
- Address: C / Almagro 11 6º 7ª 1. 28010 Madrid (MADRID)• Email: email@example.com
- Correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help us analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about its use (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on the servers in the United States.
By browsing this website you can collect unidentifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how our services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
- Facebook inside
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
We are committed to the use and treatment of personal data included by users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access (How Https protocols we use), in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
We can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
ACCURACY AND TRUTHFULNESS OF DATA
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you submit, releasing Controlmad, of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or registration form.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
We reserve the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential changes, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, we do not perform SPAM practices, so we do not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the User has the possibility of not receiving the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.